- Organizing and hosting exhibitions, meetings, seminars, conferences and lectures within the library.
- Training students of library and information departments on the library operations (classification, cataloging, inventory, and shelving) and other procedures.
- Organizing introductory meetings for the activities of the library and its services for the first year’s students in colleges at the beginning of each academic year.
- The Public Library provides excellent services to the users of the local community such as : Skills development, Arabic calligraphy, drawing, painting, handicrafts, languages, computer, music, etiquette, human development … etc.).
- Reading daily newspapers and electronic archiving the news of higher education and Egyptian public and private universities.