• To provide search in Library collection through the Online Public Access Catalogue within the Library and outside via its website.
• External borrowing and internal reading.
• Photocopying documents.
• Search in the subscribed International databases.
• Search in the Knowledge Bank of Egypt.
• Provide excellent reference services.
• Identify the users’ needs through fill questionnaires designed for this purpose.
• Provide access to previous years for students’ exams.
• Current Awareness and Selective Dissemination of Information services.
• Customize Halls to discuss the students’ graduation projects, and also for studying and internal reading.
• Arrange some activities, such as exhibitions, meetings, seminars and conferences.
• Identify complaints of users through personal communication and through chick the box of complaints and suggestions.
• Dedicated Hall to display scientific theses and student projects of graduation to serve the researchers and students.
• Purchasing the latest editions of the books that serve all disciplines colleges on a regular basis.
The public library provides excellent services to its users from the local community, including:
1. Summer activities: development skills (such as drawing, Arabic calligraphy, painting, hand crafts, languages, computer, music, art of etiquette, human development … etc.).
2. To read daily newspapers, and to prepare Archive of the Higher Education News of the Egyptian government and private universities.