On 8/5/2018 the representative of Natureresearch Dr. Lea Gagnon delivered a Lecture entitled: “Effective Academic Writing”, started from 10 am to 2.30 pm.
The attendants received a workbook with activities, important information and useful resources as well as a certificate upon completion.
The number of attendance reached up to 50. Most of them were Faculty members from Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Pharmacy.
The forthcoming lectures will be on the following topics:
- Academic Publishing
- Logical Manuscript Structure
- Publication Strategies
- Navigating Peer Review (author’s perspective)
- Successful academic presentations
- Clinical Research Methodology
- Systematic Reviews & Meta-Analyses
- Bioethics in Human Experiments