Within the framework of the University’s plan to develop the skills of the faculty members and their pursuit of scientific research, a workshop entitled “Research Quality” Presented by two lecturers: Dr. Walid Hassan and Dr. Ayman Akil on Thursday, 26-9-2019 from 10 am to 2 pm in Hall 1002 of Central Library.
- How to define your research subject area: ideas, hot subjects, literature?
- What to read and what to cite?
- Research methodology: Tips on best practices in experimentation
- Quality matrix of indicators.
- What, where and why to publish?
- When not to publish and when one should think of filing a patent?
- Insights of the capabilities of our data of being applied in research planning, execution and translation.
The number of faculty members and the assistants reached up to 54 trainees.